The Law Offices of David A. Boone as your San Jose Bankruptcy Attorney gives you the most experienced, least expensive, and most aggressive bankruptcy attorney to represent you and protect your interests. Keep it all and pay them Nothing. Why would you use someone else?!?
San Jose Bankruptcy Attorney David A. Boone is number one in stripping second mortgages and home equity lines of credit off homes and rental properties. Over 500 successful lien strips in the last two years. 99.9 percent of our clients pay nothing to their unsecured creditors in their Chapter 13 Plans.
All initial consultations are free and are with Mr. Boone. Its got to be worth at least what you pay for it ! We ask you to bring in all your bills, the last two years tax returns, your mortgage coupons and car loans, foreclosure notices, lawsuits, in case it would be helpful to refer to them. It helps us give you a better opinion about your alternatives when we get all the facts and accurate amounts.
Having represented well over ten thousand bankruptcy clients,San Jose Bankruptcy Attorney David Boone has the knowledge and experience to ensure a successful case. Stop Worrying and call for your free consultation 408-291-6000.
We just do Bankruptcy cases. Chapter 7, 9, 11, 12 and 13 Cases. We represent Debtors. We get rid of their debt and get them a fresh start!
There are 3 attorneys helping Mr. Boone in San Jose and one in Monterey. We have ten or more support staff so we do whatever you need right now.
Mr. Boone did the original lien strip case, In re Lam, in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and several other important appellate cases.
The firm is the oldest and largest bankruptcy attorney firm serving San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Los Gatos, Campbell, Milpitas, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Martin, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Saratoga, Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Aptos, and the unincorporated areas all over Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and San Benito County.
Established in 1978
David Boone filed his first bankruptcy case in 1978. Mr. Boone is also a registered patent attorney and an experienced real estate broker and real estate developer. The firm previously did a substantial amount of intellectual property work, personal injury cases and real estate litigation. However, the firm has limited its practice to Bankruptcy matters for at least the last twelve years. The prior experience is of course useful when these other issues are involved in the Bankruptcy cases the firm handles. Why you should use San Jose Bankruptcy Attorney David A. Boone? Here’s a few reasons –
• Over 30 years of experience
• Free initial consultation
• Free 3 bureau credit reports provided for all clients
• Credit Counseling & Debtor Education classes – both can be done at our office
• $800.00 for typical Chapter 7 No fees up front for Chapter 13 (slightly more for emergency foreclosure, businesses, and multiple property cases)
• We answer the phone – at least two people answer the phone at all times. So when you tell your creditors to call us, we handle it. They don’t call you back.
• Creditors don’t get away with misbehaving with our clients. When Bad Boys Bail Bonds went after Debtors who had put up bail bonds for people who skipped as non-dischargeable debts they made the mistake of going after a Boone client. After trial, Bad Boys got spanked and had to pay Boone over $23,000 in Attorneys Fees!!!
We have had many successful appellate cases. David A. Boone did the landmark case that started the lien strip revolution, In re Lam, in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, and many other successful appeals. We have voided the second mortgages for over a thousand clients. Anybody can talk about it on the Web. We actually do it!!!